With the release of macOS 10.14 Mojave, we’ve been working on compatibility updates for our currently-shipping apps to make sure we’re ready. Here’s our latest:
- OmniFocus 3.0 for Mac is fully compatible with Mojave.
- OmniGraffle 7.9 for Mac introduces full support for Mojave Dark Mode, as well as general Mojave compatibility.
- OmniOutliner 5.3.4 for Mac is compatible with Mojave, but some of its controls don’t look quite right when using a document with a dark theme. Full support Mojave and system Dark Mode will be introduced in OmniOutliner 5.4.
- OmniPlan 3.10 for Mac includes compatibility fixes for Mojave.
While we have not extensively tested older versions of Omni apps on macOS Mojave, we are not aware of any major compatibility issues that did not already exist in previous versions of macOS. If you’re updating to Mojave from an OS previous to High Sierra, please review the compatibility issues we are aware of before updating your Mac:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility
- macOS 10.12 Sierra Compatibility
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan Compatibility
- macOS 10.10 Yosemite Compatibility
Compatibility changes in previous app versions that we are aware of on macOS Mojave:
- The High Sierra update began causing layout issues in OmniGraffle 6; those issues are more severe in Mojave.