This offer has now expired. If you had submitted a rebate request before May 15th, 2015 and have not received a response, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
With the release of the universal update to OmniFocus 2 for iOS (version 2.1), folks who’ve previously purchased both OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and OmniFocus 2 for iPad prior to April 3, 2015 qualify to receive a free $10 rebate (since they paid $10 more for the two separate apps than they would have paid for the universal app).
To receive this rebate:
- You must have purchased both OmniFocus 2 for iPhone and OmniFocus 2 for iPad from the same iTunes account.
- By Friday, May 15, send copies of both receipts for these purchases in an email to email@example.com requesting the rebate.
In your email, let us know if you would like to receive this $10 USD rebate paid by (one of the following):
- Check in US funds (and your mailing address)
- Paypal payment (and the email address associated with your PayPal account)
- Donation to one of the following charities:
For any additional questions regarding this rebate offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Last Modified: Oct 2, 2017